Dark, moody, and glamorous!
We peeped some pretty outrageous manicures on the Fall 2016 runways, from the faux fur digits at Libertine to the frosted, 3D nails at Fenty x Puma by Rihanna (both of which would be so amazing for a fun night out), but it was the more wearable looks–dark, dramatic hues and glitzy metallics–that we can’t wait to rock all day, every day this season. Here are 7 of our favorite colors for fall.
1. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish in Game of Chromes, drugstore.com
2. Nails Inc Gel Effect Nail Polish in Spencer Street, sephora.com
3. Essie Nail Polish in Maki Me Happy, ulta.com
4. Marc Jacobs Hi-Shine Nail Polish in Glinda , marcjacobsbeauty.com
5. Butter London Nail Polish in Union Jack Black, butterlondon.com
6. L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Nail Polish in Sexy in Sequins, lorealparisusa.com
7. Zoya Nail Polish in Remy, zoya.com