Rock a rainbow this season!
For several seasons blue eyeshadow has reigned the runway, but the Spring 2017 shows painted a bolder, more vibrant picture. This season, designers like Christian Siriano, Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Anna Sui, and several others mixed it up with a rainbow of colorful shadows, including bright pops of purple, blue, green, pink, peach, red, and yellow. Here are eight eyeshadow palettes that’ll help you create your own multicolored look.
1. MAC Trend Forecast Spring 17 Palette, maccosmetics.com
2. Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No 3 in The Punk, marcjacobsbeauty.com
3. J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Eyeshadow Palette in Halay, ulta.com
4. L’Oreal HIP Studio Secrets Professional Bright Shadow Duo in Flamboyant, lorealparisusa.com
5. Viseart Eyeshadow Palette in Boheme, sephora.com
6. Sonia Kashuk 6 Pan Eye Palette in Euphoria 4, target.com
7. NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights, nyxcosmetics.com
8. Urban Decay After Dark Palette, urbandecay.com