Join us for a day of free workshops at FIDM on January 16, 2017!
Open to all high school students and Fashion Club Advisors, FIDM is offering its next “Fashion Club Day at FIDM” event on Monday, January 16, 2017, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Check-in begins at 9:30 a.m.
Space is limited and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis, so RSVP today.
Join us for a FREE day of fun and informative workshops at FIDM’s four California campus locations: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orange County, and San Diego. Lunch will be provided!
- Learn about careers and important trends in the industry.
- Meet former Fashion Club Presidents who are now FIDM Students.
- Get tips on how to run an official FIDM Fashion Club.
- Connect with other high school students in FIDM Fashion Clubs.
- Find out about unique scholarship opportunities.
- Enjoy hands-on workshops taught by FIDM Staff.
- Fashion Club Members: RECEIVE CREDIT for two meetings just by attending.
Campus tours and Admissions Advisors will be available to assist prospective students.
Fashion Club Day at FIDM will be held on all four FIDM campus locations. See you there!
Los Angeles Campus
919 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90015
San Francisco Campus
55 Stockton Street
San Francisco CA, 94108
Orange County Campus
17590 Gillette Avenue
Irvine CA, 92614
San Diego Campus
350 Tenth Avenue, 3rd Floor
San Diego, CA 92101