Join us for our Recycle Your Style Workshop!
You’ll work in teams of six to create head-to-toe looks using repurposed materials you bring from home, such as old magazines, bags, ribbons, candy wrappers, safety pins, recycled fabric, duct tape, balloons, and bubble wrap. Get creative!
- Prestigious panel of FIDM Alumni and tour of F.A.B.R.I.C. and Fashion Incubator.
- Learn more about careers and important trends in the industry.
- Get tips on how to run an official FIDM Fashion Club.
- Connect with other high school students in FIDM Fashion Clubs.
- Find out about unique scholarship opportunities.
Saturday, March 24, 2018
10:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Check-in begins at 9:30 a.m.
Fashion Club Day Arizona will be held at F.A.B.R.I.C. (Fashion and Business Resource Innovation Center), located at 132 E. 6th Street, Tempe, AZ 85281.
Who can attend:
- Open to all high school students.
- Fashion Club Advisors are welcome.
- Fashion Club Members: RECEIVE CREDIT for two meetings just by attending.
Free. Please remember to pack a lunch.
There is metered parking around the building or use the parking garage behind the building. It’s FREE for the first hour and $2/hour after:
City of Tempe Parking Garage:
117 E 5th Street
Tempe AZ 85281