The ultimate throw-on-and-go piece.
Whether you rock one with Chuck Taylors and a jean jacket or a statement necklace and heels, there is no wrong way to wear a maxi dress, and there’s no better time to wear one than right now.
Countless designers, including Proenza Schouler, Derek Lam, and Victoria Beckham showed them at their S/S 2016 shows, and we’ve seen stars like Ashley Graham, Vanessa Hudgens, Kendall Jenner, and Rihanna slay in summer’s cutest maxis at the airport, on the street, at the beach, and everywhere in between.
Here are eight of the easiest, breeziest maxi dresses we could find, and trust us, you’ll want to live in them all summer!
1. Floral Maxi Dress, zara.com
2. Strapless Maxi Dress, torrid.com
3. Black Maxi Dress, madewell.com
4. Tie Dye Maxi Dress, asos.com
5. Wrap Maxi Dress, ae.com
6. Off-the-Shoulder Maxi Dress, lulus.com
7. Plunging V-Neck Maxi Dress, nordstrom.com
8. Striped Maxi Dress, forever21.com