Learn how to make a cut crease for hooded eyes, plus two complete looks.
Rangeview High School Fashion Club President Melissa Estudillo shows us the perfect makeup and two complete looks for Valentine’s Day!
Cut Crease for Hooded Eyes:
- Use concealer to clean up.
- With an angled brush, draw a crease line above your natural crease.
- Blend it out with a small, soft brush.
- Highlight your brow bone.
- Wing out your eyeliner.
- Highlight the crease with silver glitter for Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Lookbook:
- Night Glam: Hat, Charlotte Russe; Coat, Rue21; Skirt, Forever21, Shoes, ZooShoo
- Sweetly Slaying: Hat, Charlotte Russe; Vest, Icing; Skirt, Kohl’s; Shoes, Public Desire