Scholarship & Grant Information
Through active membership in an official FIDM Fashion Club, you can earn scholarships to attend FIDM.
FIDM Fashion Club Scholarships for Presidents & Members
$6,000 Presidential Scholarship
All Presidents and Co-Presidents are eligible to receive the $6,000 Presidential Scholarship.
This scholarship is renewable up to 4 years at FIDM. Student must maintain a minimum 3.0
GPA at FIDM.
What Presidents Need To Do:
- Run the club for one school year, during Junior and/or Senior year.
- Have minimum of 7 meetings during the school year.
- Electronically submitted club meetings/activity reports within 24 hours before or after each meeting.
- Hand club over to a new President when you step down or graduate.
- All Presidents and Co-presidents must each fill out the Presidential Scholarship Application.
$4,000 Active Member Scholarship
All Active Members of an official FIDM Fashion Club are eligible to receive the $4,000
Active Member scholarship. This scholarship is renewable up to 4 years at FIDM. Student
must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA at FIDM. Presidents and Club Advisors need to make sure to tell Active Members about this opportunity!
What Active Members Need To Do:
- Submit an online Member Registration form to be an official member of the club.
- Attend a minimum of 7 meetings during the school year.
- Fill out an attendance record online within 24 hours before or after each meeting attended.
- All active members must each fill out the Active Member Scholarship Application.
FIDM Fashion Club Scholarship Competitions
Junior Scholarship Competition
One-Full Year Tuition For High School Juniors
Win the FIDM Fashion Club Junior Scholarship Competition, and you could be on your way to your dream career in the Fashion, Visual Communications, Digital Arts, Interior Design, or Entertainment industries! One winner will be awarded a full one-year scholarship to attend FIDM, covering the first year of tuition, books, and most supplies!
All high school juniors who are active members of an official FIDM Fashion Club are eligible to
enter the competition. Scholarship must be used for FIDM Summer or Fall quarters following
high school graduation, with consecutive enrollment at FIDM.
$5,000 For High School Seniors
Senior Scholarship Competition
Two winners will each be awarded the $5,000 FIDM Fashion Club Senior Scholarship to attend FIDM. All high school seniors who are active members of an official FIDM Fashion Club are eligible to enter. Scholarship must be used for FIDM Summer or Fall quarters following high school graduation, with consecutive enrollment at FIDM.
Start A Club and qualify for scholarships today! What are you waiting for?
Link to Start A Club: fashionclub.com/how-to-start-a-club/
FIDM Fashion Club Grants
$400 For New Clubs (USA CLUBS ONLY)
FIDM offers a $400 FIDM Fashion Club Advisor Grant. The funds from this grant must be used to benefit your FIDM Fashion Club.
- Club Advisor must submit an Advisor Grant Application.
- President must have 2 club meetings before November 1st.
- Must have electronically submitted club meetings/activity reports within 24 hours before or after each meeting.
- Clubs must have 5 or more registered members.
$1,000 For a FIDM Field Trip (USA CLUBS ONLY)
Apply for up to $1,000 in grant funding to cover the cost of transporting your FIDM Fashion Club to the FIDM DEBUT Runway Show in Los Angeles.