Through membership in an official FIDM Fashion Club, you can earn scholarships to attend FIDM.
FIDM Fashion Club Scholarship Competition for Juniors and Seniors
Membership has its privileges. Every year, one high school junior will be awarded a full-year scholarship to attend FIDM, and two seniors will receive $5,000 each to attend FIDM, in the FIDM Fashion Club Competition for Juniors and Seniors.
How to enter: Entrants must be registered and active* in an official FIDM Fashion Club. Register to start a club here. Then visit the Run Your Club section to find out how to apply for this scholarship. Make sure you read the guidelines and rules for the scholarship award that applies to you, as the guidelines differ for juniors versus seniors. Deadline: Spring 2018
Fashion Club President Scholarship
A $4000 scholarship to attend FIDM is exclusively available for presidents and co-presidents of official FIDM Fashion Clubs. It is renewable up to four years with 3.0 GPA at FIDM and consecutive attendance. It must be used in the first or second academic quarter following high school graduation. To be eligible for this scholarship, the student must:
- Serve as an official FIDM Fashion Club President for a minimum of one school year, during junior or senior year.
- Have held a minimum of eight club meetings during the school year.
- Have submitted a club Meeting & Activity Report online for each meeting/activity, within 24 hours of the meeting/activity.
- Keep their FIDM Fashion Club open and active for a minimum of six months during their senior year in high school. (Presidents who are juniors may hand their club over after their junior year and can apply for the scholarship during their senior year.)
- Graduate from high school with their FIDM Fashion Club in good standing at the time of application—as determined by adherence to the FIDM Fashion Club Affiliate Codes of Conduct (Article VIII Rules of Operation).
- Find a new club president (preferably a sophomore or junior) to take over the club for the following school year.
- In order for seniors to be eligible for this scholarship, they much have started their club by December 31.
How to apply: The application is available in the Run Your Club section. Deadline: None
FIDM Fashion Club Active Member Scholarship
We just love our FIDM Fashion Club members. To prove it, we give each active* member a $2,000 scholarship to attend FIDM! This scholarship is renewable up to four years with 3.0 GPA at FIDM and consecutive attendance. Must be used in the first or second academic quarter following high school graduation.
How to apply: Make sure your FIDM Advisor is aware of your FIDM Fashion Club membership and attendance. Deadline: None
*Active members must attend at least eight club meetings or activities in an academic year, and submit an Attendance Record online for each meeting/activity, within 24 hours of the meeting/activity.