Sponsored By FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
$5,000 College Active Member Scholarship
All Active Members of an official FIDM Fashion Club are eligible to receive the $5,000 Active Member Scholarship to attend FIDM.
This scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years with 3.0 GPA at FIDM and consecutive attendance. Students must also maintain 12 units quarterly to qualify for scholarship renewal. Students may qualify for more than one scholarship but not to exceed the cost of tuition. The student will be responsible for securing books and supplies on their own.
Scholarship must be used starting in the Summer 2023 or Fall 2023 quarter, with consecutive enrollment at FIDM. You may apply for the scholarship within one year prior to graduation from your college.
What Active Members Need To Do:
- Start or renew club by January 31, 2022.
- Have a minimum of 5 or more members, including President.
- Submit an online Member Registration Form to become an official member of the club.
- Attend a minimum of 5 meetings during the academic year.
- Fill out an attendance record online within 24 hours before or after each meeting attended.
- Active Members must complete the Career Interview Assignment.
- All Active Members applying for the Active Member Scholarship must fill out the Active Member Scholarship Application.
Deadline to apply is June 15, 2023.
Submission of the Application:
The application is a fillable pdf with an e-signature and should be submitted via email by June 15, 2023 to email@example.com.
Paper applications and/or applications sent through the mail will not be accepted.
2022-2023 COLLEGE ACTIVE MEMBER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION