Sponsored By FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
$10,000 Presidential Scholarship
All Presidents and Co-Presidents are eligible to receive the $10,000 Presidential Scholarship to attend FIDM. This scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years with 3.0 GPA at FIDM and consecutive attendance. Students must also maintain 12 units quarterly to qualify for scholarship renewal. Students may qualify for more than one scholarship but not to exceed the cost of tuition, books, and supplies. Scholarship must be used within two FIDM quarters or six months following graduation, with consecutive enrollment at FIDM. You may apply for the scholarship within two years prior to graduation from your college.
Scholarship amounts go into effect for the quarters starting in the 2021 school year and are not retroactive.
What Presidents Need To Do:
- Start or renew club by January 31, 2022.
- Run the club for one academic year.
- Have a minimum of 5 or more club members, including President.
- Have a minimum of 5 meetings during the academic year.
- Electronically submit club meetings/activity reports within 24 hours before or after each meeting.
- Hand club over to a new President when you step down or graduate.
- All Presidents and Co-presidents must each fill out the Presidential Scholarship Application.
Deadline to apply is June 15, 2022.
Submission of the Application:
The application is a fillable pdf with an e-signature and should be submitted via email by June 15, 2022 to email@example.com.
Paper applications and/or applications sent through the mail will not be accepted.
Thinking about Transferring to FIDM?
Find out more about our transfer-friendly application process, and explore our degrees created especially for students who already have some college or a college degree. Learn more.