Sponsored By FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising
$10,000 Presidential Scholarship
All Presidents and Co-Presidents are eligible to receive the $10,000 Presidential Scholarship to attend FIDM.
This scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years with 3.0 GPA at FIDM and consecutive attendance. Students must also maintain 12 units quarterly to qualify for scholarship renewal. Students may qualify for more than one scholarship but not to exceed the cost of tuition. The student will be responsible for securing books and supplies on their own.
Scholarship must be used starting in the Summer 2023 or Fall 2023 quarter, with consecutive enrollment at FIDM. You may apply for the scholarship within one year prior to graduation from your college.
What Presidents Need To Do:
- Start or renew club by January 31, 2023.
- Have a minimum of 5 or more club members, including President.
- Run the club for one academic year.
- Have a minimum of 5 meetings during the academic year.
- Electronically submit club meetings/activity reports within 24 hours before or after each meeting.
- President & Co-President must each fill out an attendance record online within
24 hours before or after each meeting/activity attended.
- President & Co-President must each complete the Career Interview Assignment.
- All Presidents and Co-Presidents applying for the Presidential Scholarship must fill out the Presidential Scholarship Application.
Deadline to apply is June 15, 2023.
Submission of the Application:
The application is a fillable pdf with an e-signature and should be submitted via email by June 15, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper applications and/or applications sent through the mail will not be accepted.
2022-2023 COLLEGE PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION