Saturday, April 17, 2021
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PDT
Please join us as FIDM College Representative Brittany Klym hosts a fun and informative two-hour FIDM Fashion Club virtual event.
You’ll meet FIDM Grad and UOMA Social Media Manager Jacqueline Moore as well as participate in a workshop, led by Fragrance Designer and FIDM Instructor André Barnwell, where you’ll create your own personalized fragrance. You’ll have a chance to meet with other club members, so we encourage you to bring your inspiring stories ready to share.
Supplies needed to participate in the fragrance workshop:
- paper towels (folded are best)
- whole coffee beans
- a piece of paper
- pencil or pen
- fragrance oils* (at least 3)
- eye dropper (if needed for your oils)
- one (1) Top Note: any oil that is a fruit (i.e., apple, orange, peach, lemon)
- one (1) Middle Note: any flower (i.e., rose, carnation, jasmine, honeysuckle)
- one (1) Base Note (i.e., vanilla, cinnamon, musk, sandalwood)
*Fragrance oils are preferred over essential oils, which are more expensive.
FIDM Fashion Club presidents and members who register and attend the Fashion Club Beauty Workshop will earn one meeting credit towards the Presidential and Active Member Scholarship.