What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 yard faux fur fabric
- 1/2 yard stiff interfacing
- 1/2 yard lining
1. Measure 16 inches by how long your zipper is plus 1 inch, on the back of the fur fabric. Cut two pieces.
2. Do the same for the interfacing and lining.
3. Iron the interfacing to the back of the fur. Make sure not to iron the faux fur side, as it will melt and burn.
4. Line up the top edge of the fur fabric to the edge of the zipper and lining. Then sew close to the zipper teeth.
5. Flip your work over and repeat.
6. Match up lining to lining and fur to fur (right sides together), then sew all the way around, leaving a 2-inch hole on the lining.
7. Flip your bag inside out and sew the hole closed.
8. Tuck the lining in the bag and your finished.
Use pins to keep the fabric in place.
Smooth fur downward away from seam when sewing.