Learn how to make your own fragrance with Fragrance Designer and FIDM Instructor Andre’ Barnwell. In this video, Andre’ Barnwell hosts a fragrance blending workshop, answers questions, and shares industry advice.
Supplies needed to participate in the fragrance workshop:
- paper towels (folded are best)
- whole coffee beans
- a piece of paper
- pencil or pen
- fragrance oils* (at least 3)
- eye dropper (if needed for your oils)
*Fragrance oils are preferred over essential oils, which are more expensive.
- one (1) Top Note: any oil that is a fruit (i.e., apple, orange, peach, lemon)
- one (1) Middle Note: any flower (i.e., rose, carnation, jasmine, honeysuckle)
- one (1) Base Note (i.e., vanilla, cinnamon, musk, sandalwood)